This Fall's get together will be in the gorgeous hills of western Massachusetts' Berkshires, based out of the town of Lenox. Lodging is available at a number of inns. Use the links below to set up your reservations
- Lisa and I will be making our reservations sometime in May
- Other options can be found lenox.org/category/lodging/
- Berkshire fall lodging will most likely book fast so if you are planning on going, I wouuld book quickly.
- For those that are available to ride on Thursday, we will meet about 3 pm. Location: TBD
- Each day will feature both a shorter ride and a longer ride, as well as a gravel option for those who are riding gravel bikes. Routes links will be sent out in early October using ridewithgps.
- Rides will begin about 9:30 or 10 am and depart near downtown Lenox. We'll determine that as we get closer to October
- For Thursday, we'll go casual and check out the local scene such as Nudel cafe, the Praire Whale etc
- on Friday evening, dinner is planned for Firefly Bistro. Reservations are at 7:30 and we are looking forward to this restaurant: www.fireflylenox.com/ You simply need to let us know if you are joining us Friday evening for dinner
- Saturday evening dinner is planned for Alta Restaurant and Wine bar. Reservations are at 7:30 pm. You can check out Alta here: altawinebar.com/
- The Berkshires are full of cool art galleries, great boutiques and wonderful bakeries throughout the region. To get you excited here is an article from Conde Naste that came out last year. Check it out.www.cntraveller.com/gallery/berkshires-massachusetts